The20thDoctor's Work Desk Oct 21, 2013 1:22:34 GMT -5
Post by Me on Oct 21, 2013 1:22:34 GMT -5
[/font]Short and Simple: This is my work desk. It is where you place work and i check it accordingly. Now, you don't have to, it's just if you want me to review it immediately when i get on, cause sometimes, i go adrift. Be it character profile, jutsu, mission, plots, or even training threads. If you have something to be checked by me, or if a staff has taken 1 1/2 days to check something, i will take over that review as long as i'm informed here. Use it as much as you want.
[b]Link to Thread[/b]:
[b]Does this Infringe on Another Staffs Review[/b]: [Yes/No]
[b]Urgency Level[/b]: [1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest]
Urgency Level Dictates the importance of a thread, and also my priority when checking my list. Here is a brief guideline of what each Urgency level should be labeled as:
• Urgency 1: It has just been applied/registered for, and can wait a few days for other things to get accepted.
• Urgency 2: It has been applied/registered since yesterday, and has yet to receive a review. However, as it is not a character, it does not need to be checked now.
• Urgency 3: It has been applied/registered for a few days now, and has yet to receive a review / the staff member has not replied for 36 hours since i replied with my confirmation of edit., or it's a character profile that hasn't been checked for a day or two. It can't wait.
• Urgency 4: It's been a week now. I want my shit checked. I want it done now.
• Urgency 5: It's been too long and its a character! Completed for days and not a single reply!!!! If you don't check my shit within the next 5 hours, i'm quitting. >=| Got it? Q.U.I.T.T.I.N.G this forum.