Aspect Explanation & Guidelines Nov 1, 2013 16:43:52 GMT -5
Post by Me on Nov 1, 2013 16:43:52 GMT -5
[/i]: This allows you to up an Art by One-Rank. This will allow, for example, if you have A-Rank Ninjutsu, to up your B-Rank Ninjutsu to A-Rank Ninjutsu. There is but one rule: You can not raise your Art Skill Above Your Overall Rank, as such, your 1st Art can not be the goal of your Aspect[/ul][/blockquote]Taijutsu:
Quick Explanation: Aspects are what a Core/Sub-Skill are comprised of. Aspects are not their own skills, however they allow you to possess better ability in a certain aspect than the skill allows. They will always be + Rank of your Base Skill, as such, they do not need level'ing up after obtaining, and are currently the only things that allow you to exceed S-Rank-Lv. Not all Subs/ Core Skills are capable of having 2 or more valid Aspects, as such, not all of them are available.
There's a few rules of Aspect you must learn and abide by:
•  - Specialization + Aspect Allocation is Impossible. As such, one can not have SS[+] Aspect, or allocate an Aspect into a Skill they Specialize Upon.
•  - Aspects only work Two-Times per character.Chakra Control:
• Genjutsu Kai Proficiency: Your Genjutsu Kai Usage is heightened, allowing you to break out of more advanced illusions.
• Chakra Consumption: It displays your level of control of chakra, that your control of your chakra consumption rate is higher.Ninjutsu:
• Physical Speed: Higher Body Movement Speed.
• Reaction Time: Faster Reaction Time, Higher Reflexes.
• Distance Capable: Distance capable from one point to another increases.
• Elemental Capability: You exemplify in Elemental Usage, as such, having S-Rank in Ninjutsu with an SS-Rank Aspect, will allow you to have 4 Elements.
• Art Upgrade
• Physical Strength: Physically Stronger.
• Stamina: Higher Stamina.
• Endurance: Tougher Body, both externally and internally.
• Bodily Perception: Your body will alert you when you're trapped in an illusion more often and in higher power than your base skill.
• Selective Specialty: Unlike Ninjutsu/Genjutsu, Bukijutsu functions differently in that you can add an Aspect to a certain weapon. This weapon will always be + Rank above your Base-Bukijutsu Skill. However, it will not increase your other skills below it. Heightening your A-Rank Weapon to S-Rank will only make you lose your ability to have an A-Rank Weapon, not replace your A-Rank to S-Rank. There is but one rule: You can not raise your Weapon Skill Above Your Overall Rank, as such, your 1st Weapon can not be the goal of your Aspect.
• Charge Rate: Increase your charge time.
• Perfection Status: Allows you to reach a higher level of visual appearance perfect sage status.
• Healing Rate: Your ability to heal wounds at a certain rate increases.
• Accuracy: Your Accuracy Increases.
• Throwing Speed: The speed at which you throw your Shuriken Increases.
Kugutsu no Jutsu:
• Range: Increases your range with & without handseal.
• Quality: Increases the perception clarity of your sensory perception.